T Rex

T Rex
T Rex

sábado, 2 de octubre de 2010

Score Some Endorphins

Im bored of being bored. Im bored of being high Im bored of being stoned.
Might it be that I miss being sober? simply because being dosed up feels like being sober already. So sober is unknown territory for me.
I need to score some endorphins now. Oh mate yes! endorphins, the sound of it gives me hope. I imagine myself jogging with fluorescent green Lycras and ... even if I get hit buy a truck piloted by a goat on speed wearing a coca cola cap, right arm over tanned by the window sun exposure. The point is I need to try to see the sunlight more often and restrain the urge to cover my windows with black plastic bags as Ive been doing for the last couple of months.

I have so many things in my mind ! and usually when people say this they mean, important things, like you are worried or trying to figure something out, or trying to loggin to the pentagon's data base, but no ! Im my case its just a huge pie of rubbish. Want an example ? words like cheese ball, fart, ballon, colonoscopy, stalagmite, worms and wham (yeah... the band, and Im not proud of that). All of these meaningless concepts and many others bulk up in my head, like a virus attacking a helpless PC assembled in yemen...
Fuck you Im an Apple, you know? and I have a green card. So fuck Yemen ! and fuck you yerms ! you too germans, and germs too fuck em all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario